Thursday, April 12, 2012

Time to Rise and Shine

Holy moly, I'm just gonna put this out there- I've been getting up suuuper early for the past two weeks and it's starting to catch up with me.  I usually consider myself a morning person, provided I get a full night's sleep.  Yet, somehow, I talk myself into staying up too late every night.  It's like I just can't get enough of my already very long day.

But, alas, I need my sleep.  When it comes time to rise and shine, I get a little help from my alarm clock.  And not just any 'ole alarm clock.  But a really amazing, sunrise alarm clock that gradually increases it's 'natural' light, nudging me awake.  It's pretty fantastic and second only to the actual sun (because I haven't figured out how to set it to 6:15am on the dot).


Funny looking thing, isn't it?  Yet such a happy way to wake up in the morning.  And starting your day off right is a good beginning for a productive day.


Tell me, Appleshiners, what gets you going in the morning?

PS- Here are some helpful tips to getting things done when there aren't enough hours in the day.  Or maybe it's one of those days that you'd rather relax instead.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...