Monday, April 16, 2012

Organization Inspiration

Hi friends!  Did you have a good weekend?  I hope so.  I had a busy, busy schedule- most of it was prepping for my half-marathon on Sunday morning.  And now that's done, whew!  My legs are little sore but I'm quite pleased with it all.  After some rest (and a very cold ice bath), I wrapped up the weekend with a lovely concert and dinner with friends.  Remember my talented friend, Emily?  Her yummy dinner party inspired this post on organization and etiquette.

So when looking for inspiration for today's post, I went back through images of Appleshined bookshelves; they make this organizer a happy girl.

Holy moly, after working with my client, they organized this bookshelf all on their own!  I love the color-grouping with the books.  And the wall shelves are from CB2.

Remember this bookshelf from the Art Studio?  It houses all her instructional/copy books.  And I love the creative accents on top.

This dollhouse-shaped bookshelf was so cute in the girls' playroom.  And the wicker baskets made it more functional.

This is one of my favorite, whimsical shelving sets.  Staging the little things in your apartment or office with personal accents gives a more meaning to your space.

Again, I used wicker baskets to maximize the shelving space for more than just books in this playroom.  It's a great way to house smaller toys and clunky objects.


Tell me, Appleshiners, what's your favorite inspiration for an organized bookshelf?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...